Friday, November 20, 2020

🎄 HOW TO DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS ON A BUDGET| WALMART, DOLLAR TREE, GOODWILL, AND MORE

Hi everyone! I am sharing with you how to decorate for Christmas on a Budget and save some coins to be festive!! If you are new to my channel, I am a Wife, Pastor, Pastors wife, childcare provider for a few kids in my home. My kids are 14,16,18, and 19. I love thrifting, dollar tree shopping, just shopping in general!! Stay tuned for more hauls, cleaning videos, Cooking, and more on my channel!!! If you like this channel go ahead and hit that subscribe button, and the bell, so you won't, miss any new videos and gives this video a thumbs up! Have a blessed day!!!!!!! #decoratingforchristmasonabudget #Christmasdecorating #budgetdecorating #howtodecorateforchristmasonabudget 💕Follow me on Instagram💕 https://www.instagram.com/ivy._howell... HOW TO DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS ON A BUDGET| WALMART, DOLLAR TREE, GOODWILL, AND MORE My banner, intro, and end page was designed by my friend @PositivelyGeizel here on youtube💕 Music-epidemic sound Non-copyrighted music

No comments:

Post a Comment